Are you interested in finding out more?
1) Please get in touch to arrange an informal visit. You can have a look around the site.
2) We can then arrange for you to come and spend a couple of hours working with us to see if it is the right place for you.
3) If you are still interested, we can arrange a taster half day for you.
4) If you have enjoyed your visits to the field, and we think we can support you, then you will need to arrange funding so that you can come regularly. The first two months will be a probationary period for you and for us.
All visits and taster sessions are free, but you will need to bring a carer or support worker with you.
We are open on Tuesdays, Thursdays* and Fridays, for approximately 44 weeks a year.
We provide gardening gloves and steel capped welly boots for all supported volunteers. You will need to bring waterproof clothes and a packed lunch. We provide hot drinks and biscuits for all our tea breaks. (At present due to covid-19 precautions everyone needs to bring their own drinks and biscuits)
* Thursdays subject to change